If you are unable to attend your scheduled class we do offer make up classes. To ensure you keep your class credit you must cancel out of your class at least 12 hours before the scheduled class time (less than 12 hours will forfeit your class as per the terms and conditions).
Once you have cancelled the relevant class booking before that 12-hour cut-off, that class credit will be returned back onto your account. You can then book a make-up class anytime within the expiry period of that class credit.
How to cancel a class booking
To cancel a class booking please use the following steps:
1. Go to your account on the Studio Exclusive App
- To download the App search ‘Studio Exclusive’ in the App store.
- To log into your account push the menu tab (top left of screen) and log in using the details you received in your New Student welcome email.
- If you can’t locate your login details please follow the ‘forgot password’ prompts in the App.
2. Go to ‘My Classes’ under the Menu tab
- The ‘My Classes’ tab is located under ‘My Info’ in the Menu tab
3. Scroll through your classes that are listed and go to the class you wish to cancel
4. Once the class page has opened, push the red ‘Cancel Class’ button at the bottom of the screen
5. The system will then ask you to confirm this class cancellation; push ‘Yes’ to cancel
6. Once the class is cancelled successfully before the 12-hour cut-off, a message will appear confirming this. Then push ‘Close’ and the credit will be returned to your account.
Please note: If you have missed the 12-hour cut-off, a different message will appear. You will be asked if you still wish to cancel the class, as you missed the cut-off and you will be forfeiting that class credit by cancelling (as per your terms and conditions).
How to book a Make-up Class
After you have successfully cancelled your class, and had the credit returned to your account. You can book a make up class using the following steps:
1. Open the Timetable
- Select ‘Timetable’ under the Menu tab
2. Select the timetable for your relevant Studio
- Please choose either Chatswood or Drummoyne at the top of the Timetable page
3. Scroll through the timetable and find the class you wish to book and push on it to open the class page
4. Push ‘Book Class’ at the bottom of the page to book that class
- A booking confirmation message will appear once you have booked the class
Please note: We recommend you go back to ‘My Classes’ (see above) to double check that your booking is correct, just to be safe.