Welcome to the studio! We use the Official Mindbody App for mobile device bookings. Please see below on how to activate and manage your classes on the App.
Please note: If you have previously used the Mindbody App for another fitness studio (using the same email as your Studio Exclusive account), please login into the App using your previous login, then go straight to step two.
Download the Mindbody App and link your Studio Exclusive Membership account
- Download the MINDBODY app on your iphone or android.
- Log in using your email address on your membership account (on your enrolment form)
- Select the option to reset your password (follow these steps to set up a new password)
- Go to the Home page of the Mindbody App
- Search Studio Exclusive Chatswood or Drummoyne in the search bar at the top of the screen
- Click the <3 (heart icon) above “STUDIO EXCLUSIVE” to add this to your favourites
- Once you have added the Studio to your favourites you can then click on FAVOURITES
- Select PROFILE at the bottom of the screen
- Select SETTINGS
- Select SEND under the verification email
- Now check your Inbox for the verification email—it should arrive within a few minutes (if not please check your spam folder)
- Open this verification email and click the enclosed link, then scroll to the “Search for a business” section at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the name Studio Exclusive in the field “Search for a Business” tap Search
- Select the dropdown menu next to “Studio Exclusive” and enter your email address and password
- Tap Sign In
How to book a class
- Once you have saved the studios to favourites select “favourites” at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll through the schedule to find the class you would like to book
- Select Book
How to view existing class bookings or cancel/reschedule a class booking
- Select “Schedule” from the bottom of the screen
- You will now be able to see a list of the classes you have booked into
- To cancel a class select the class you would like to cancel
- Select Cancel
- Please note if you cancel your class less than 12 hours before the class you will forfeit your class credit. Cancel more than 12 hours before the class and you will keep your class credit which you can then use towards another class.
How to check how many class (credits) I have left
- Select More on the bottom of the screen
- Select My Info
- Select Passes
- This will show your total class credits, remaining class credits and expiry date. Please note: Class credits are valid for 3 terms (6 months) whilst your membership is still active.
Is there an alternative to the app?
- If you are unable to download the app or you’d rather manage your classes via the website click here.
When I go to book a class it says “Call” instead of “Book”
- Click on “Profile” on the bottom right corner of the app
- If you don’t see anything on this screen it means your “Studio Exclusive Classes” are not linked to the app.
- Click on “Missing one of your passes”.
- Follow the steps
If you have any other queries in regards to your membership please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.